YouTube is a famous video streaming platform with millions of users spread across the globe. In addition to watching online videos, videos can be downloaded to your device. Also, you can create videos and make money from YouTube
You can delete any video uploaded to your YouTube channel. Unfortunately, you can’t change a video because any new video upload will get a unique URL, but you can replace an existing video.
How to delete YouTube videos on Desktop
- Google account Sign in to YouTube Studio.
2. Now From the left menu, click on Content.
3. Now you see your video list and select video which video you want to delete. click on more action after click you see download and delete options.
4. Now click on Delete than show a popup Delete Forever
5. Check the box to acknowledge that your video will be Permanently deleted. Finally, Select DELETE FOREVER.
How to Delete YouTube Videos on Android
- Google account Sign in to YT Studio on your phone.
- Than click on video which video you want to delete.
3. Now click on edit button.
4. Than click on Advanced Settings.
5. Now click on Delete From YouTube. and show a popup Are you sure would like to delete this video.
6. And last click Ok now final delete your video
Note After you delete a video, the video URL and title will no longer be visible or searchable in YouTube Analytics. Data associated with the video such as Watch Time will still be part of aggregate reports, but will not be attributed to the deleted video.